1. To build future healthcare leaders
2. Continuing Medical Education
3. To make world class academic referral hospital
4. To uphold medical ethics above all and always
5. To provide studies and training in dental science to produce dental graduate and post graduate degree of international standard.
6. To conduct research on common oral and dental diseases prevalent in Bangladesh.
7. To develop the standard of dental education in Bangladesh.
8. To provide highly skilled dental surgeons, technologist, dental hygienist and nurses.
9. To provide modern oral and dental health services to the community.
10. To conduct research and studies on the prevention and cure of the oral & dental diseases.
11. To establish a modern hospital for providing dental and maxillofacial and also general treatment at free/reasonable cost.
To train and educate the people for the maintenance of proper oral hygiene.
12. To produce ethical dental manpower to the country.
To increase opportunities to the meritorious students to study oral dental science.
13. To meet the urgent and enormous requirement of dental surgeon in the country.
14. To relieve pressure on the Government dental institutions.
Economic earning and savings:
It was observed that the Govt. dental college is under heavy pressure of local and foreign countries. Opportunity of study in private dental institutions will substantially reduce meritorious students from going abroad for studies in dental science. This will prevent our foreign currency from flowing out of the country.